Music

Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009, I won't forget you!!

2009, an amazing year.
The year with tears & laughter, with sweet & bitter and with you and me together!!!

I want to dedicate this post to peoples that had inspired me in 2009!
There's 12 of you I wanna thanks.
Each one for each month of 2009.

~The one that I had always admire & will be my role model for the rest of my life.
~The one that taught me what is LOVE.
~The one that had accompany me at the darkest moment.
~The one that totally turned me crazy.
~The one that I feel most linked to from deep in my soul.
~The one that made me proud to be a HP nerd!
~The one that had change my life.
~The one that really cares about me.
~The one that I like so much.
~The one that know me so well.
~The one that belongs to my world.
~The one that I love most!

For these 12 peoples that had make my 2009 an unforgettable year.
I LOVE YOU, guys!!!

No comments: