Music

Monday, November 9, 2009

PRIVATE PIC

A few day before when I was cleaning up my room, I found something that's useless but not meaningless.It was my photo... also called as X-ray.



There's a bunch of X-rays in this bag.



All X-rays are in these big envelopes.... got UM Hospital & Assunta Hospital & others.




Receipts & appointment card...





I realized that I got this disease when I was 6. ---- SCOLIOSIS

Definition:
Amedical condition in which a person's spine is curved from side to side, shaped like an "s" or "c", and may alsobe rotated.To adults it can be very painful. It is an abnormal lateral curvature of the spine. On anx-ray, viewed from the rear, the spine of an individual with a typical scoliosis may look more like an "S" or a "C" than a straight line.It is typically classified as congenital (caused by vertebral anomalies present at birth), idiopathic (sub-classified as infantile, juvenile, adolescent, or adult according to when onset occurred) or as neuromuscular, having developed as a secondary symptom of another condition, such as spina bifida, cerebral palsy, spinal muscular atrophy or due to physical trauma. [from Wikipedia]

HERE is just some of it.


OCT 1999


JAN 2000

.
.

AUG 2000

.


MAY 2002



DEC 2002



SEPT 2003


.

APR 2004
The curve became more serious. In 2006, I had a surgery.
Sugery is usually indicated

for curves that have a high likelihood of progression, curves that cause a significant amount of pain with some regularity, curves that would be cosmetically unacceptable asan adult, curves in patients with spina bifida and cerebral palsy that interfere with sitting and care, and curves that affect physiological functions such as breathing.

Surgery is usually required with a curve of 40 to 50 degrees but I waited until 80 degrees because once the surgery is done the height is 80 to 90 percent fixed.So, I waited after the puberty.

The surgery involves a combination of rods, screws, human made bones and wires fixing the spine and can apply stronger, safer forces to the spine than the Harrington rod. This technique is known as the Cotrel-Dubousset instrumentation, currently the most common technique for the procedure.
.
.
.

***** after surgery *****

NOW...
.
.
.
MARCH 2006



my favourite one...
This X-rays is to estimate the age of the growth of bones.



MAY 2006




OCT 2006

6 comments:

KiRaVenSu said...

wow~

Lily Luna Potter said...

I guess there's abt 8kg added on my mass wif all those rods, screws & human made bones in my body.

Haw Jeh said...

are u ok?! !!

Lily Luna Potter said...

OK la.

home for sale costa rica said...

hello guys, I like your blog is very interesting your subject .... I would like to receive information about this!

Anonymous said...

Skin Is The World's Most Trusted Source For Nude Celebs In Movies And Tv. [url=http://currenteventsarticles.org/435164/celebrity-stolen-movies/]currenteventsarticles[/url]